Last week was fun for me, so I say…do it again!!! Joining in the Baby-Mooning Mama, Hallie @ Moxie Wife for 5 Favorites…
This is week 3 for me in my Clean Eating/ Paleo / no processed crap. Basically, I’ve not had bread (unless you count Ezekiel bread–of which I’ve had 4 slices in 3 weeks); no snacks/sweets/candy/soda/chocolate (unless you count chocolate protein powder in a smoothie and 6 chocolate chips in a spoonful of almond butter). I’m here to tell you….holy cow, I’m surviving!!!! I have energy!!!! I’ve lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks!!!! I mentioned a few things last Friday and here’s a few more…..5 to be exact:
- Hard boiled eggs. Mix in some baking soda into the water to make for easier peeling. Great snack!!!!
- Avocado. Mix it in my eggs. Mix it in my smoothie. Mix it in my salad. One avocado goes a long way!!
- MyFitnessPal. I’m actually logging my food and exercise in aaaaaaaand it can be done on the phone or the ‘puter. Snap!! (now you know my user name if you want to follow/join/encourage)
- Paleomg.com I’m getting so many great recipes off this site and my family even loves them. FOR THE WIN!!!!
- Clean Eating magazine and website. Another great resource for family friendly recipes. If I can’t get them on board this isn’t going to work and I refuse to be a short order cook making separate dinners for them and myself. Nope.
There it is. 5 quick and easy things I am loving these past few weeks, let’s hope I keep loving them!!!! Have some good clean eating tips??? Bring it!!!
Now go check out Hallie and all the favorites!!