It’s the last day of school. Give a little idea of why no blogging lately?
- Soccer tryouts (for FALL) were Wednesday night….2 hours long…little girl and Mama enjoyed supper at 8 p.m. OY! Need to plan better!!!
- Dunkin’ donuts stop yesterday morning for Munchkins since I didn’t make any “Birthday snack” for my summer birthday girl who asked (so sweetly I couldn’t say no) if we could bring something to share. After soccer. Good times. The Munchkins were a hit though!
- Made a quick batch of “Deliciousness: melted butter and brown sugar poured over saltines with melted chocolate chips spread on top and then frozen” for my other daughter’s class. EVERY. ounce. of. willpower. NOT to eat a huge piece myself!!!
- We celebrated 18 years of marriage this week! (actually we have dinner plans in another week, but we celebrated with PB&J tea sandwiches and watermelon dinner since our band kiddo opted out of Awards at the last-minute and we were unprepared for dinner home!)
- A childhood friend got great news on his post chemo lab work for his Leukemia: ALL CLEAR! Such awesome news!!!
- Seriously hard boot camp/Cross Fit class last night. Big mistake: dinner prior to class. Thankfully. Only an hour-long. Sitting may be optional later….I’ll be back Saturday morning!!
I’m the “Early girl” and need to get those kids moving! Happy Summer Y’all!!! Did I mention our garden is going nutso!!! Tomatoes!!!