Fun Friday, Folks. You know what that means…..well since Jen is a leetle busy post-birth and all and spending her days trekking it to and fro to the NICU for baby Joseph, she’s handed this weeks QTs off to Grace.
- Day 7 of clean Eating, people. Day 7. Proud to say I’m toeing the line. The whole planning thing really panned out this week. And I’m feeling good!!!
- Week 1 of my gym’s 6 week Challenge and……..I worked out one day this week. Totally need to re-group on the exercise deal is I plan on winning. The whole life-getting-in-the-way ain’t gonna bring home the 2K, you know?!?
- I’ve been doing lots of praying this week. For gals in labor, babies in the NICU, parents in the ICU, those suffering from cancer, their loved ones, the struggles go on and on and sometimes it’s a little overwhelming all this suffering in the world and then I was reminded of this by Ann Voskamp….because I am a “fixer” and like to make things right and suffering frustrates me because I’m helpless and yet:
- Back on the upswing….we bought our beach pass and have used it. Twice. Two weekends in a row. Don’t hate. Man I love the beach. Love.
- I’m running out of things to say.
- Really I’m running out of time, because I need to get ready for work!
- In reply to Grace’s query of kitchen furniture and the like….we have a super hutch/dresser/furniture, thanks to some super awesome friends! Sadly time is limiting me from finding the picture!!!
go check out the rest of the crew and jump on in so Jen has plenty of reading material in the NICU and keep those prayers coming, people!