It’s Friday people and not ONLY is it my FAVORITE day of the week….seriously….favorite!!! It’s also 7Quick Takes link up with JEN ANNNNNNNNND day 5 of the blog for 7 days challenge with JEN. It’s been a good week of blogging, I mean hey, my daily views are up to at least 20 average everyday….don’t hate….it’s also forcing me to sit down and blog…short and sweet or not, the point is to blog! Here’s my weekly wrapup:
- Leaving in a few minutes to get my workout on. My rear end is still sore from Wednesday so hoping for limited lunges and squats. **update: watch what you wish for, we used the TRX and hit the WHOLE bod, especially arms. My forearms are dead…typing will be a problem today. OY.
- Family rosary last night. Perfect? Nay. Not even close. Improvement? Vast. Continue? But of course!!
- Hubs and our youngest boy are planning on kayaking this evening. Hoping the afternoon thunderstorms cooperate and allow this quality time activity/male bonding time.
- Oldest boy and myself are heading on a little road trip to our old town tomorrow for a surprise birthday party for my dear friend’s 16-year-old son. I’ve promised him driving time ON THE INTERSTATE, Starbucks, a trip to the Vans store for school shoes and Old Navy to finish up his school shopping for pants. After all, he IS giving up 2 WHOLE days of skateboarding…..
- I napped before dinner yesterday. 30 minutes. Rest/nap. GLORIOUS. Can’t even tell you the difference it made in my evening. Uninterrupted recharging after a day at work before starting evening activities Highly recommend it!
- Started re-logging my food for the day. <smh> the hardest thing about me eating healthy and exercising is the diet portion. Not BEING on a diet…just PLANNING the meals and LOGGING the intake. When I am consistent in these things, along with my exercise….success. Why? Is? It? So? Hard????? **on the upside, one of my friends from the gym has been my tracking accountability partner and is down 5 pounds….now my competitive juices are flowing!!
- Finished up my 5th Ginger Garrett book in 3 weeks and started Mere Christianity last night. This should have been linked to Cari and Jessica for “What we are reading Wednesdays” but….better late than never?!
Have a great weekend. I’m off to sweat!! Now to shower and get the ball rolling for FRIDAY!!! Happy Weekend and keep those blogs rolling!