Home stretch! Friday is my FAVORITE day of the week. Yes, I do have to work, but the light…the LIGHT is so very, very BRIGHT at the end of the tunnel!
Still blogging for the 7 days with the Conversion Diary and friends!! Woot, woot! In honor of blogging 7 days, here’s 7 Quick Takes from the week!
1. Blogging every day is HARD!!!! Even Jen had a fail day. Perhaps a fail at ONE missed blog day, but reading her post on her “Day in the Life” made me remember just how hard those years are with littles and I honestly don’t know how you young Mamas blog at all!!
2. Blogging every day is QUICK! If I want to do it, I have to sit down and get to it or it’s not going to happen. Good thing? Bad thing? Either way, it’s a blog post.
3. Blogging every day is helping me to re-prioritize my daily activities and prepping for Lent. Truly. I am seeing where and WHEN I can be more productive in certain areas and that is oh-so-helpful in making me a wee bit more organized! Which I love.
4. On to other topics…because I need to be quick here!
5. Last week I shopped CASH ONLY. Saved about $50. I’m doing it again. It’s a little scary, but truly empowering!
6. Lent is coming and I scheduled my annual physical right in the middle of it. Perfect time to add eating simply to my goal of keeping Lent simple, eh? Because who doesn’t get a little motivation from the thought of stepping on the scale for an annual review? Who?
7. It’s Friday. EVERY. ONE. OF. THE. KIDS. WILL. BE. OUT. OF. THE. HOUSE. TONIGHT. ALLATONCE!! You know what that means, right????? Yesssss, we are catching up on the last two Downton Abbeys!!! Although we may save the finale and savor it. Gotta say, I still love Downton, but truly not the most exciting season….nonetheless, I will be having withdrawals and ready for next season!!
Happy Friday, y’all and make it on over to Conversion Diary for other better blogging spectaculars!