Linking it up with Jen and the QT crew this fine Friday for a weekly recap of what’s going down in our neck of the woods.
- I pre-ordered Jen’s book and in the meantime needed another book to read and remembered Simcha Fisher’s book, The Sinner’s guide to Natural Family Planning, and so I’ve been reading it this week and holy, moley. That’s some FUNNY stuff. If you want a “keepin’ in real” look at NFP…this is it. Don’t expect it to walk you through the how-tos, but it will help you make it through the tougher spots in the reality of NFP and an honest, hilarious look at NFP as a whole. Completely enjoying it!!
- I ran out of my eye makeup remover and had to use some other stuff….awful….forgot JUST how awful until my regular stuff arrived yesterday. Oh,Arbonne….I love you. AND a new lipcolor….which I love!! So winning, winning, winning!!!! (if you need and Arbonne hook up, I’ll set you up with myBFF)….
- We have some home improvements going on: new toilets…..wahoo. This was our “facility” reality last night for a brief time. Ugh. It was, blessedly, short-lived and this morning we have the plumber coming to put in trickier toilet and then we shall be back up to full speed with TWO working toilets!! Life is good, people.
- A few domestic projects as well: I made a pillow from some fabric a neighbor was pawning off and the girls and I have been toying with embroidery. I started off with something ridiculously hard and will likely put aside, but the girls are just winging it and playing with stitches and getting used to the needle and thread. Fun.
- We met friends for pizza the other night while they were in town. They have 3 littles and man, how you forget the energy level….it was fun though and the pizza—–delicious and HUGE!!!!
- Spring is here and I snapped this lovely, first orange blossom of the season the other day….HALLELUJAH!!
- Don’t forget you can still link up your “Day in the life, in photos” with me HERE. (I’m excited I was able to actually figure out how to do a link….long a curiosity of mine…..a few people actually joined….and I think I set it up for a month or something, so yay!).
Happy Weekeend to you all!!